Dr. Craft’s Achievements & Bio
At Dr. Phillip Crafthas pioneered exciting new advances in the field of cosmetic reconstructive surgery for the breast and body. As a board certified plastic surgeon with over 17 years of experience, he is highly trained in many aspects of the industry but specializes in breast, body, and facial cosmetic surgeries.
Since he was a child, Dr. Philip Craft always had a keen interest in medicine and the artistic world of plastic surgery in particular, because he comes from a family line of plastic surgeons.
He grew up with a deep, insider’s understanding of the aesthetic medicine world. Dr. Craft completed surgical education at the University of Tennessee in Plastic Surgery and Burn Surgery specialties. Afterward, he embarked on a year of specialized cosmetic surgery training alongside some of the world’s foremost surgical experts.
Later, he chose to complete additional, intensive study in the areas of body lifts and body contouring after massive weight loss have made him an extremely sought after and diverse plastic surgeon. Dr. Craft also chose to train extensively in breast augmentation and breast lift techniques which he has enjoyed perfecting.
Ready to reveal your body’s potential?
Book a Private Consultation
Vision & Motivation
Dr. Craft’s vision and motivation have always been to work at revealing natural, healthy beauty in each patient. His practice offers extensive, overall health and wellness support because Dr. Craft believes that maintaining your cosmetic results at the surface, begin on the inside with nutrition, fitness, and mental health. Dr. Craft appreciates the task of helping to restore people’s confidence, enhance their natural features and reveal the refined appearance they want to show to the world. An artist’s touch and a strong focus on healthy bodies from the inside out mean that Dr. Phillip Craft’s holistic approach to cosmetic surgery and beauty enhancements have set him apart from the rest. Dr. Craft is well-known internationally and in the Miami area for achieving natural-looking results, particularly for breast augmentations, breast lift/mastopexy procedures and body contouring with liposuction.
As one of the nation’s leading innovators in aesthetic surgical procedures, Dr. Craft has starred in numerous instructional videos which guide other surgeons in the use of industry leading technologies and he is an international instructor for SlimLipo.
Because he is widely recognized as a liposuction specialist, Dr. Craft assisted Palomar Medical Technologies to develop SlimLipo, laser assisted liposuction which offers skin tightening along with fat removal. He is also known for achieving superior results with lipo sculpting techniques.
Dr. Craft has been invited to create instructional videos for Allergan, a world leader in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry and largest breast implant manufacturer in the world, demonstrating the utilization of silicone breast implants in combination with a breast lift for improved projection, cleavage, and a more youthful breast shape. Dr. Phillip Craft has also been in the news for Brazilian Buttock Lift, one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in recent years, using autologous fat transfer techniques to completely reshape and transform the body.
Beautiful, sunny Miami is considered one of the global capitals for cosmetic surgery and an international hub for destination plastic surgery. Dr. Phillip Craft is pleased to welcome guests from around the world and has a strong international patient base, with a streamlined concierge system in place. This helps to facilitate long-distance consultation and travel arrangements as well as ensuring safety, comfort and utmost discretion for all visitors. Dr. Craft takes pride in maintaining an excellent reputation which results in a high number of patient referrals; a true mark of excellence.
Find The Best Procedure
- Breast Lift – short scar technique
- Augmentation Mastopexy
- Breast Augmentation
- Liposculpture + Fat Transfer
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Abdominoplasty – full and minis
- Body Lifts
- Plastic Surgery Practice
Assisting in English and Spanish
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (2001 – Present)
- Florida Medical Association (2006 – Present)
- Medical Licenses: Florida
Publications & Presentations:
- “Traumatic & Pseudocyst of the Spleen”, Journal of the Tennessee Medical Association Vol. 80, No. 6. October, 1996
- “Steriotactic & Ultrasound Core Needle Breast Biopsy Performed by Surgeons”, American Journal of Surgery; Vol. 174, December, 1997
- “Decreasing Donor Site Morbidity of the Radial Forearm Free Flap”, Vanderbilt, Tennessee & San Francisco, California
- University of Tennessee, Memphis; M.D., (1990-1994)
- University of Alabama, Birmingham; Post-Grad Courses, (1989-1990)
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa; Bachelor of Science, (1985-1989)
- General Surgery, University of Tennessee, (1994-1997)
- Burn Fellowship, University of Tennessee, (1997-1998)
- Plastic Surgery, University of Tennessee, (1998-2000)
- HyperbAryc Oxygen Training Course, Columbia, South Carolina (1997)
- Microsurgery Training Course, (1999)